Kavalus K-Flex Dedicated Cloud Solution
Why choose K-Flex?
- Proven Scalability and Performance
- Preconfigured integrations to Cloud Services
- Innovative and well thought-out approach
- Oracle Standards/Support
- Improved usability, interoperability and functionality
What does K-Flex do?
K- Flex brings your organization the power of the Oracle Identity Management Suite in a dedicated cloud environment which can be up and running in days. Most Oracle Identity Management implementations take months and at times even years but with K-Flex you are able to have your base environment available within a day and be able to start using the solution shortly after. All of the maintenance of the solution is taken care of by a team from Kavalus that is dedicated to continue providing you robust options for your solution and a worry free environment to work on.
The K-Flex cloud solution includes the Identity and Access Management Suite of Products.
Identity Manager Includes:
- Provisioning- grants the access for resources to its users in conformance with Oracle Identity Manager Policies.
- User life-cycle management- provides users with secure, fine-grained access to enterprise resources and assets.
- Advanced business workflows for approvals- enables the organization to model its preferred approval processes for managing resource access requests.
Access Manager Includes:
- Web access management- controls access to web resources, provides authentication management, policy based authorizations and single sign-on convenience.
- Mobile access management- enables enterprises to secure access from mobile devices and seamlessly integrate social identities with applications.
- Federated identity provider- provides Single Sign-On (SSO), which generates single authentication ticket which is trusted across multiple IT systems.
- Multi factor authentication- requires more than one method of authentication to verify user’s identity for login.
- Secure token services- issues security tokens as a part of claim-based identity system.
- Custom clients for non-web application access management (ASDK) – processes requests for Web or non-Web resources from users.
K-Flex Implementation Timeline:
- 8 Hours Environment is READY
- 1 Day per system Provisioning/Access Mgmt (Office365, AD, LDAP, many more)
- 1 Week after system configuration Production READY